LINUM AB respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. We will be open to inform you about what data we collect and why. We will protect your data as if it were our biggest trade secret.
Summary of what you can expect by visiting our website
- We track your web activity for marketing purposes
- We collect personal information for marketing purposes and communication.
- We process personal information by sending them to integrated Email and CRM systems for marketing and nurturing purposes.
- We save personal information in our systems for analysis purposes.
- Your behaviour and web activity can be used for marketing purposes such as profiling, and marketing analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
LINUM AB collects the information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal data that we might collect are your name and other contact details such as phone number, email address or physical address. LINUM AB may update your information from other public records if it is necessary in order to maintain good registry care.
LINUM AB registers personal data in connection with:
- When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website.
- If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for email subscriptions.
- Your visit to our websites and app, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communications data, such as the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
- When purchasing at linumdesign.com, personal data is sent to external Data processors who manages selected payments (eg. KLARNA, ADYEN, PAYPAL) and companies that handle logistics (eg. DHL Freight, UPS) on behalf of LINUM AB.
Collection with consent
By filling out a consent form on the website (for example subscribe to newsletter, receive promotions and offers etc.) you agree that your personal information (for example name, telephone, email) may be used for marketing purposes for the services you are exposed to where you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic position, and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
How we use collected information
The Company processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
- To fulfil orders for services through one of the platforms offered by the Company; (IP address, name, address, telephone number, e-mail and payment information in connection with you purchase.)
- Enable good customer service, like managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you requested e.g. newsletter;
- Information on ordering a service is stored and analysed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as promotion of both general and targeted nature;
- In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyses and market research;
- For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about the behaviour and patterns of our users, this does not identify any individual but occurs at aggregated level;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behaviour on our websites and app.
- Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation/profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services
- To send you information and promotion via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact routes such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
- To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers, and custom services based on what other people with similar behaviours have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in;
- To help us develop our site and app to be more useful and to enhance your user experience of the platforms offered through the Company by customising the display of the services to the device being used;
- To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies;
Information that may be disclosed
The Company only collaborates with partners handling personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States. These recipients are only entitled to process your personal information on behalf of the Company and the Company takes all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such selected third parties.
The Company may also provide your personal information to authorities, such as Tax Agency, if we are required to do so by law. In the event that all or part of the Company’s business is disposed of, the Company may transfer your personal information to a potential buyer of the business.
When you use our site and app, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and Internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognise you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third-party technology. Please read about our cookies here: COOKIES
Legal basis, storage, and disclosure of personal data
By submitting data to the Company, you provide your permission for the Company to register and store information about which service purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, the Company will refer to the fulfilment of agreements, legitimate interest or consent. If the Company uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading How to contact us.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. The Company will store your personal data as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 3 years is not used. This implies that data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
In the event that special legislation (eg money laundering legislation) requires certain information about customers to be saved, the data in question must be saved for that purpose in accordance with the applicable law.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. The Company will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading “How to contact us”). If you believe that we do not respect your rights, please contact the Company or you can contact the Data Protection Authority in your country, please find the right one at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by clicking “unsubscribe” in the email and SMS communications that we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you decline our communications.
You can, once a year, receive information about the personal data registered in a written form from LINUM AB.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for its content. The Company is also not responsible for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
114 49 Stockholm
To read or download the Privacy & cookies policy, click >here<