Returns & Refunds
Here you will find the most frequently asked questions about exchanges, returns, complaints and refunds. If you do not find the answer to your question, you are always welcome to contact email@example.com and we will help you further.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase with us and therefore we offer you 30 days to return your order. Please note that we do not refund the shipping cost.
How do I return a product I purchased online?
To return please follow the steps below:
- Place the product or products in the original packaging, plastic bag or other protective material.
- Fill in the return form and place it in the package, you find the return form in your original package or you can download it here.
- Close the packaging and seal tightly with tape.
- Place the return label over the old address label if you use our original packaging, the return label can be found in your original package or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return at your nearest drop-off point and keep the receipt until you have received your refund.
Refund will be made within 14 days of receiving your return.
Recommendations for returns
We recommend that you pack the product in the same way and in the same package as when the product was sent to you. If you have packed the products in a substandard way and the products are damaged during transport to LINUM AB, you are responsible for the damage.
We recommend that you use the return label we enclose in your original parcel and return the package with the same carrier and method as we ship. This delivery is trackable and prepaid for the return shipment. Save the receipt on your return shipment until you have received your refund.
If you want to return the package with a different way of transport, we recommend it to be traceable. Note that LINUM AB will not refund shipping costs.
Can I exchange a product I purchase online?
Unfortunately, we do not have the possibility to exchange products, however, you can always return the product according to the instructions above and then place a new order. Please note that shipping costs are not refundable.
When will I receive my refund?
In case of return, use of your cancellation right or if a complaint has resulted in a decision to refund; We will refund your money within 14 days after LINUM AB receives the shipment or an evidence of shipment.
We will refund you by the same payment option used while placing your order.
Please note, shipping costs are in general not refundable unless your complaints has been confirmed. To see shipping costs, please go to Shipping & delivery
If you have any questions regarding your refund, please contact us by: email@example.com
At LINUM, our goal is to be more responsible in how we address climate-related issues. Given the fact that everything, from packaging to transportation, has a negative impact on the environment, we would like to make sure that every return is as well thought through as possible. In an effort for us, in turn, to provide even greener alternatives both now and in the future, a small fee will be charged for every return shipment.
Sweden: SEK 59
Norway: NOK 150
Denmark: DKK 59
Switzerland: EUR 15
Rest of Europe: EUR 6
USA: USD 20
The fee will be automatically deducted from your refund upon receiving your returned goods.
How do I complaint a product I purchase online?
If you receive a defected product, please notify us as soon as possible by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include as follows in your mail:
- A description of what is wrong with the product and add photo documenting the defect.
- If possible, please add a photo of the paper tag that is attached to the product, so that we can trace the origin of the defect.
- The order number, order date and the e-mail you ordered with.
If LINUM AB considers the product to be defective, you will receive a full refund including shipping costs.
Note: Do not return a product without first contacting our customer service. Failure to do so may lead to LINUM AB being unable to refund the shipping costs.